Which ladies kevlar jeans?

Hi All

Just wondered if any of you had any advise/reviews on ladies Kevlar jeans. Im looking to buy a pair, but don't want to get the wrong ones!

What do you like/dislike about the ones you have?

Anything else you wish you'd considered?

Thanks

I have cheap Red Route ones. They aren't a patch on better quality jeans and have gone a bit baggy in the waist.

They do have knee armour in addition to the kevlar lining. Bob's Hood jeans have knee and hip armour.

Makes them a bit hotter but a good idea.

There's a wider choice in men's jeans if you can get away with the fit.

I can't unfortunately.

I would say look at the Hood jeans as I use these all the time (I know I'm a guy) I find them the best and also best value. The coverage is a lot more than most Kevlar jeans and the optional D30 protection is a god send as I wear them to work and no one knows they are armoured jeans.

A few lady friends also swear by them after trying RST etc but make sure you go a size up to accommodate the hip armour otherwise it will pinch slightly. I did a wash in the Nikwax technical stuff to give it a bit of waterproofing and it works a charm as I have been caught out a few times in thunderstorms and still have dry legs and crotch :)

Not the cheapest but definitely up there as the one of the best.

http://www.hoodjeans.co.uk/acatalog/nd4 ... omens.html