A little bit of help...

min200

Im fundraising for The Outward bound Trust who I will be volunteering with for a week in a couple of months. They take underprivileged kids away and try to show them that there is more to life and you can make of it what you want. They try to instil some new skills into these kids most of who have never been on a holiday before.

Its not just one big jolly its hard work hiking and wild camping for a couple of days as well as climbing and sailing etc.

I've nearly hit my £500 target that pays for some of the kids through different car boots and direct mugging for sponsorship so if you could donate me a pound or two it would be a big help and wont take as long to do as reading this post has!

The Land Rover Forums have come through in style in the last 24 hours as well as the Dacia forum so Im sure you biker lot wouldn't want to let the side down ;)

SO please click the link and give a quid or two https://www.justgiving.com/Nick-Smith29/

Thanks folks.

We have only bloody smashed the target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A massive THANK YOU to all that have donated it will help out no end!

If you have not donated don't worry you still can by clicking the link ;) But once again thank you to everyone that has helped out I never thought I would be able to hit that £500 mark!