MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I have got hold of the guy organising this, and kids are more than welcom, in fact kids under 16 come for free.

This is growing quick so if you want tickets book in with the guy named on the flyer at the start of the thread.

para, no mate this is how you do it, best of both worlds comfy beds, in built shower, hot water on tap, own toilet and of course the bikes so that you can enjoy that lovely ride out during the rally.

Oh and if its raining when you get there, just park up, open the fridge and start drinking!

I'll have to see if I'm on shift .................. If not Bagsey I pitch my tent next to your van...

.....and the fridge !

;)

lol

I was thinking of the loverly kiddie widdies...........If they are going I won't be able to swear, take the pi*ss outa everything, moan, swear somemore, shag men and women, get drunk, swear again some and generally act a twat..............

Well not without upsetting someone I won't :)

Nah u be fine...

Cant stop kids hearing bad language....and mine know not to repeat it...

Getting drunk....my kids think its funny, cos it means they get away with allsorts of stuff they normally wouldnt...

The shaggin men thing could be a problem, but if u pitch your tent far enough away it should be fine :)

matty I got a tent you can borrow, just need to check its ok as its been in the garage for 8 months, its a 2 man hiking type tent

matty I got a tent you can borrow, just need to check its ok as its been in the garage for 8 months, its a 2 man hiking type tent

Cheers for the offer akey lad, much appreciated, however i should really buy my own incase of any other excursions :)

Matt

Ok can we have some kind of list who's going and is the plan to watch it on the big screen drinking copious amounts of Booze or go into Donnington itself?

Ps I'm on rest days that w/end so if I go-best you bring some cotton wool and a blindfold for your little darlings :)

He's already mailed me back and ive paid up, sorted, need a tent and stuff now.

Matt

You could share with me :D

LOL, thanks for the option mate but ill pass LOL, dont wanna get in the way of you and your golden shower games ;)

Oh and ive got tickets to the actual race weekend so no big screen for me :)

Matt

Stuff ya then :)

Can we have some lists or something so I know what to book

Charmin mate ;) and i thought we were pals... :)

Matt

Well if that means ya not gunna share my tent, warm hospitality and swapping spit in the shower then I don't wanna be ya pal

:)

I know I know before the fun Police turn up............ :offtopic: