MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

OK i think im being thick here i saw flyer have looked at his site but no paypal link from what i can see?

i might just phone him......

his paypal info is on the poster use his email addy

and just put overide and where you want tickets posting, mine came 2 days later :D

Sooo excited now

OK just seen the bit linking to e-mail

i assume i have to have a paypal account to send him money that way last time i used it there was a link on site that i clicked and gave all my card info ect i assumed was same

will phone him tomorrow make life easy for myself thanks for your help guys & gals

thought this ought to go here as well as in prose.....

Over ride is getting near

almost time to have some fun.

Join in it's not too dear

all we need then is the sun.

There's gunna be lots o' loons

many of us will be there.

Plenty of beer an maybe tunes

others, no doubt, we will scare!

We're goin there to party

to play an have a ball.

The women will be hearty,

the fellas will probably fall.

The bikes we are takin

to ride out where we're able.

A noise they will be makin

twill then become a fable.

It's not too far away now,

looking forward to it with glee.

Go on and get it booked..How?

you gotta telephone LEE

right folks just a quick question

me n debs n willow have bin talkin about doin bacon butties at mfn.......am quite prepared to get bacon and rolls and do the cookin just wondered if we do.. would people be willin to provide a small donation towards costs !!!!!! cos there's gunna be quite a few of us so we're gunna need a fair amount of bacon...........not a problem cos i can get caterin packs.......but don't wanna be gettin it then left lumbered with a load o useless bacon

Edited by Anonymous

but don't wanna be gettin it then left lumbered with a load o useless bacon

Don't you have a freezer? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would be up for coming to visit for bacon rolls, why dont you look at getting brew kit aswell and go the full hog you could be the mobile butty wagon.

Anybody thought about taking a big BBQ those who are going in large modes of transportation... If we all organise something we can get booze and food all together at the supermarket and have a big party :D

Doesn't Asda have stuff on offer at the moment???

me n debs n willow have bin talkin about doin bacon butties at mfn.......am quite prepared to get bacon and rolls and do the cookin just wondered if we do.. would people be willin to provide a small donation towards costs !!!!!! cos there's gunna be quite a few of us so we're gunna need a fair amount of bacon...........not a problem cos i can get caterin packs.......but don't wanna be gettin it then left lumbered with a load o useless bacon

id have no probs giving some dosh for a weekends worth of bacon butties cooked may be all i eat lol

but don't wanna be gettin it then left lumbered with a load o useless bacon

Don't you have a freezer? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would be up for coming to visit for bacon rolls, why dont you look at getting brew kit aswell and go the full hog you could be the mobile butty wagon.

Anybody thought about taking a big BBQ those who are going in large modes of transportation... If we all organise something we can get booze and food all together at the supermarket and have a big party :D

Doesn't Asda have stuff on offer at the moment???

need willow and akey here i think :lol:

Guest akey

I am happy to help out with both cost and cooking fella,

As for BBQ I think lee will be running a bbq for both days mate.

Right while we are about big vans etc, if anyone want big kit (tents bags, beer etc) bringing to MFN then you are more than welcome to drop it over to ours and I will load it into the van so that you dont need to bring it on the bike.

I have the week before MFN off work so I can arrange delivery pretty much anytime then, but collection will need to be the weekend after.

If you want to use this free service then just PM me and we can arrange a suitable time.

I have also researched a few good roads around MFN and will post some routes up later, will bring some maps and peeps can then do what they fancy.

Right. I am coming ALL WEEKEND now. My lovely boss is keeping all GP tickets for himself and his buddies. Nice. You lucky lot! Not camping though (shudders at thought)...

I assume I won't need a ticket if I'm not camping? Can someone confirm this or shall I just ring Showaddywaddy chap...?

Guest nastro azzurro

NO DANGER!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Guest nastro azzurro
DONT FORGET TO BRING UR SCHOOL UNIFORM FOR SATURDAY NIGHT PEEPS!

:roll: Aint got one!!!! :raspberry:

Hope there not a forfiet???? :oops:

Guest nastro azzurro
Shorts shirt tie..I assume you have those nas!

As i was informed on sat!...will do!

Dint wear shorts @ school??? :roll: :lol:

Think the longest i got have stripes on the side..... Will they do???

|As for a tie. Well got a few. May pop into a charity shop n see what Cak they got hanging about........If i must?????????? :roll: :wink:

Guest nastro azzurro
Skewl uniform?

Oh my Gawd, I bin left skule for 25 years, no chance of having that (although I think me dear ol Dad still has a scarf!)

Mrs S will be well up for some uniformity though I reckon!

Ah! That's a French Maid's one though ;)

That will do!!!!! :lol: