MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

I am happy to help out with both cost and cooking fella,

As for BBQ I think lee will be running a bbq for both days mate.

Right while we are about big vans etc, if anyone want big kit (tents bags, beer etc) bringing to MFN then you are more than welcome to drop it over to ours and I will load it into the van so that you dont need to bring it on the bike.

I have the week before MFN off work so I can arrange delivery pretty much anytime then, but collection will need to be the weekend after.

If you want to use this free service then just PM me and we can arrange a suitable time.

I have also researched a few good roads around MFN and will post some routes up later, will bring some maps and peeps can then do what they fancy.

I'm also off all week before mfn..............anyone wantin gear pickin up to take down let me know and can arrange to pick up from say squires one night in the week before we go

Guest nastro azzurro
I am happy to help out with both cost and cooking fella,

As for BBQ I think lee will be running a bbq for both days mate.

Right while we are about big vans etc, if anyone want big kit (tents bags, beer etc) bringing to MFN then you are more than welcome to drop it over to ours and I will load it into the van so that you dont need to bring it on the bike.

I have the week before MFN off work so I can arrange delivery pretty much anytime then, but collection will need to be the weekend after.

If you want to use this free service then just PM me and we can arrange a suitable time.

I have also researched a few good roads around MFN and will post some routes up later, will bring some maps and peeps can then do what they fancy.

I'm also off all week before mfn..............anyone wantin gear pickin up to take down let me know and can arrange to pick up from say squires one night in the week before we go

Al PM you my number Steve. Cheers. :thumb:

Will have to try t arrange something as I cant get over to squires unless its the thursday day before we go!

Im off uni now, and gonna be going down to pennies before MFN so can pick up and take your stuff sometime between then and now :)

Offer open to anyone else too :)

Will have to try t arrange something as I cant get over to squires unless its the thursday day before we go!

Im off job dodgers hideout now, and gonna be going down to pennies before MFN so can pick up and take your stuff sometime between then and now :)

Offer open to anyone else too :)

you can come pick me up if you like :lol:

Right ticket is booked just pay at the gate, just need to confirm i can get the friday and monday off now oh the fun we shall have :twisted:

Just a bit of info...

I have just bought 6 school ties, work out at £1.50 each.... so will take them with me, and anyone wanting one can...

MaidenPhoenix has got 1 of them reserved.

Vicki :)

Right. Will ring chap at weekend to book my place then. Didn't realise we'd still have to pay if not camping. I guess they need to limit numbers...

To the bacon butty question earlier in the thread. No ta, I'm a vegeroonie... :D

And to Vicki's question, I'll be staying at home chick. It's a hop, skip and a jump from MFN...

You can still get there for the evening pi$$up, surely?

You're bottling the skule uniform thing ain'tya?

I could turn up for a bit...but I've got more of my DAS course the next morning at 9am :S

Guest akey

come on lads, how hard is it to wear some shorts and a white shirt.........

Get Involved ...... as the ginger one would say