Mod 2 this afternoon!

Guest Andy_lynn

Got my mod 2 for my A2 license this afternoon, looking forward to it like! my 2010 ER6N has been sitting in my garage waiting patiently for me to pass. I Cannot wait to jump from the CBF125 onto that, even if it is restricted haha.

Feeling confident (hopefully not over-confident) about it, been riding for just over a year on the CBF with some interesting experiences along the way, so i know i can do it. I just need to concentrate on what the instructor is saying, head checks, lane discipline, speed limits etc.

Anyone got any advice, anything to watch out for? I think i need to calm down abit actually because im quite excited about it!!

If the examiner asks your to pull over. Do your checks and make sure it's safe. ie not opposite an entrance to an industrial yard (woops) or round a blind corner.

Just be calm. Focus and don't go to fast. Ride reasonable speed and safely he(or she) wants to know you can ride independent safely.

Good luck hope you pass! =D

Good luck!! You've taken the path I will probably go down, got myself a little honda cbf 125 which I've had for about a month, going to stick with that until next Spring when I think I'm going to do the A2 thing. Hope this afternoon goes well!

Are you taking your test in gateshead? Done mine there approx 3 months ago, had a lady examiner take me out she was really nice.

Who have you been learning with?

Good luck and try your best to relax. You will look back afterwards and think what was the fuss about.

I am doing it in gateshead yeah.

ive been with Premier Bike who are based in Bedlington. Spot on and canny bloke whos been training me like, i originally did my CBT wih A1 who are based right next door to the training centre who were also great, but i went for premier bikes for my lessons as they was much closer to me, so it was just an easier commute.

I cheers everyone for your advice. haha im sat in work eagerly waiting till 1 when i can get out, all ive pretty much done today is read up on mod 2 questions on tinterweb. dont think my boss will be too happy with the work ive done today like!!

You going out on the bike before the test right? Even for an hour just to make sure you're comfortable and everything is good to go. Make sure you go through some of the worst junctions around the area if you have time.

well... i was fine up untill in got into the test centre, then the nerves set in. half way through the test i was sure i had failed, got back and the bloke told me id passed!! Couldnt believe it, had my er6n out and it is a beast. absolutely unreal.