Apps for IPad

stumblebum

As I am still unable to ride my bikes I've treated myself to an iPad to help pass the time but am stuck on what apps to download! What apps can you recommend for me that are either fun or practical please? Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Stumblebum

• 1 month later...
As I am still unable to ride my bikes I've treated myself to an iPad to help pass the time but am stuck on what apps to download! What apps can you recommend for me that are either fun or practical please? Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Stumblebum

Iv got a ipad one that I jailbroke (5 minutes) and downloads movie box. It allows you to watch everything lol all the TV programs latest movies in cinema and is dead easy to use. Best app iv ever had. That's if you like watching tele lol.

I used to play alot of sniper games on it and there's plenty

Piano tiles (addictive)

BBC iPlayer, and all the other catch up apps

Second vote for Clash of Clans, great game

YouTube

Flight Control (addictive game)

AutoTrader

BBC News

iBooks

Kindle

TED

They're ones that I like anyway! iPads are funny things. If you don't have one, you'll never need one or understand why people have them. But once you own one, you'll never want to be without it!