Very poorly cat

fq-craigus

Dawwwww :lol:

I do like cats I must say, you hear people choose either cats or dogs... I quite like both!

Strange how attached we get to them!

yep, ive got both.. two dogs and one crazy cat... the cat rules the house! :lol:

Dawwwww :lol:

I do like cats I must say, you hear people choose either cats or dogs... I quite like both!

Strange how attached we get to them!

If you really want something special, get a theif! Otherwise known by it's translation: ferret!

10616071_10154832953670305_5260361108137411761_n.jpg?oh=d9637e7f6288caabc267909ea30a5672&oe=5513E7B1&__gda__=1426945492_067897da3535ada0bee2ddb89569e554

I was ferret crazy in my teen years!

Some mates kept them and they were a great laugh :)

Was always warned they have a mean bite however. Always wondered if that was true, as presumably an animal that is accustomed to you will be fine.

Plan is to have a house inside a year or two... Me and moo like smaller animals like rabbits. But I can see myself one day owning ferrets as cool house pets.

Was always warned they have a mean bite however. Always wondered if that was true, as presumably an animal that is accustomed to you will be fine.

Your warning was probably fair lol

10629643_10154890642350305_5084236250115103011_n.jpg?oh=6205088c0841bad112bfe36844d4414a&oe=551D28D3&__gda__=1423365182_d3dc6450fcd85c76bc7c9db86302dbbc

but it's not usual for them to bite - we have one that for some reason nobody knows, she bits REALLY hard and would draw blood every time, if you let her near your elbow crease (pictured above). But she's fine to handle and cuddle. Oh, and don't get your note anywhere near them - it blinds their line of site and they launch! haha... the wife has had a bite on the inside of her nose.

Having said that, our male ferret who is the biggest, is just a big ball of cuddly fur. You can do anything to him and he'd never bite, not even the nose which is great because he makes a great neck warmer! :)

I had ferrets as a kid. Used to bung them down rabbit holes.

Once got a polecat, played with it to get it used to been handeled and put it away.

My mate picked it back up and it bit him and wouldntl et go. Had to prise its mouth open with a spoon.