Who uses a go pro

• 2 weeks later...

I have the GoPro2 and previously had the Hero HD. Really pleased with the GP2 very good quality video and happy with the sound even at high speeds. I do all the video editing with Windows Movie Maker.

I've been in to on-board video's for some time. There are quite a few different camera's out there. And lot less than the Go Pro, or the Drift. The first one I brought was one for £8 from China. An E. Bay, special. Only had a 8 Gig card. Then out came a £20 job with a 16 card. So pleased with the one I had, I brought two of the 16 card one's. That gave me three video camera's for on board filming. Found that the mic was not that good. In the was that it picked up just about every thing. Brought another one with a remote mic. That's a lot better to do video blog's. The next one was a still camera from Argos for about £40. More or less a cheap Go Pro type camera. What I was looking for was a camera that I could mount. Set to take a picture every min. Then down load what I have at the end of the day. My system worked fine, until I was eating through battery's. So the next thing was back on E Bay. And brought round about 6 of each battery for each camera. Charge them all up. I know from test's how long each battery last. Keep an eye on a clock. When the time is up. Stop, change over battery, and you are away again.

So what I am saying is. There is a lot of other camera's on the market if you look, for a lot less money.

John933

I've been in to on-board video's for some time. There are quite a few different camera's out there. And lot less than the Go Pro, or the Drift. The first one I brought was one for £8 from China. An E. Bay, special. Only had a 8 Gig card. Then out came a £20 job with a 16 card. So pleased with the one I had, I brought two of the 16 card one's. That gave me three video camera's for on board filming. Found that the mic was not that good. In the was that it picked up just about every thing. Brought another one with a remote mic. That's a lot better to do video blog's. The next one was a still camera from Argos for about £40. More or less a cheap Go Pro type camera. What I was looking for was a camera that I could mount. Set to take a picture every min. Then down load what I have at the end of the day. My system worked fine, until I was eating through battery's. So the next thing was back on E Bay. And brought round about 6 of each battery for each camera. Charge them all up. I know from test's how long each battery last. Keep an eye on a clock. When the time is up. Stop, change over battery, and you are away again.

So what I am saying is. There is a lot of other camera's on the market if you look, for a lot less money.

John933

Sounds good John and sounds like you got a whole set up for less then one gopro.

Be good to see some videos if ya got any mate and megapixel and all that