Future world champ!

techno

Gotta agree Techno, I think Pedrosa is feeling the pressure, he may have won three won titles in three years but what if he's another one of these riders who can't cut it at the top?

I know he finished second in the championship last year but he's only won 4 races out of 36 in MotoGP and everytime he gets in to a battle with Rossi he comes out the loser.

I think with Lorenzo being in MotoGP now there is more pressure on Pedrosa, which could explain why he's being a bit bitchy in the press.

Pedrosa - "We all know what happens when Nicky's left to develop a bike"

:shock: Owwwww handbags at ten paces in the Repsol garage.

GO ON GEORGE LAWRENCE

Call me old hat, but I can't get used to this jeans outside the boots look :lol:

I only know two riders who do it. Rossi and Lorenzo.

He wears his Dainese suit the same, he celebrates like Rossi, he's almost a mini me. Hopefully he will ride like him too and give everyone a good run for their money in the championship this year.

I couldn't afford him in the MCN fantasy league so I went with Dovi and De Angelis

:shock: Owwwww handbags at ten paces in the Repsol garage.

Pmsl

I understand Pedrosa being really serious about his racing, but I also think if you've managed to get to Motogp, your racing one of the most advanced bikes in the world, getting paid loads, and also travelling the world at least you should be happy (i.e. like Stoner), and for that reason alone I hope Pedrosa the misrable git never wins the title.

• 9 months later...