Fake leathers

So you didn't see the rip off Britain show earlier in the summer then?

Technically speaking they aren't fake leather as it they are still leather its just cheap shit!

I hope you got your money back!

I was told he was in the uk and when delivered they was from pakistan and then i couldnt reach him he didnt reply to anything i sent so i wasnt able to get my money back I was stupid really but you live and learn I suppose just want people to be aware

from eBays safety centre...

Follow these steps if you think your item is counterfeit:

If you believe your item is counterfeit, or isn't as described, contact the seller first.

Give them a chance to sort things out for you.

If you still need help, let us know your problem. We're available 7 days a week.

You can notify us online via the eBay Resolution Centre or our customer service representatives who are available Monday to Friday 08:00AM – 10:00PM, Saturday and Sunday 09:00AM – 6:00PM.

We'll work with the seller to help sort things out.

We'll contact the seller and ask them to solve your issue within 8 days. After 8 days if the problem can't be resolved between you and the seller, you've paid using PayPal and your claim qualifies for coverage with eBay Money Back Guarantee, eBay will arrange for the purchase price plus original shipping to be refunded through PayPal.

If you didn't pay with PayPal

If the seller hasn't resolved your issue you can still contact us and we will contact the seller to try to resolve the problem.

We want you to be happy with your purchase and are committed to making sure you can purchase items from eBay with complete confidence. We're here to help if you have problems.