Scarborough Spring Cup

Chrissb6

Hi, do's anyone know if you can roll up and camp over at the Scarborough spring cup without an advanced ticket. ie buy in on the gate. I've just found out that l can now go, was not sure before due to work commitments.

Chris.

There's plenty of other camp sites relatively local to olivers mount.

I take it you've been before?

We're lucky because we have a caravan further down the coast near filey.

Thanks for your help l'll try and drop them a line tomorrow, hopefully we might get lucky, obviously we won't get in the paddock now but might get on the camp site.

If you can't get in there's several sites just south of Scarborough.

Crows nest, Cayton bay etc etc.

Just depends if that's your cup of tea to be honest (can be a little on the Chavvy side)

Anyway.

How many of you reprobates are going?

We are doing both days. Just me n the kids.

Once I get to the caravan friday night, r lass is coming home!!

I've seen the weather forecast what a shame! Rain passing through tomorrow morning then cooler with strengthening winds and showers. Going to get things ready and make a call in the morning whether we camping over, but will be there come what may

Well we went! just how the British changes in a day! it went from warmth and sun Friday to wind cold and rain over the weekend. Never seen so many brollies and bits of tents thrown into trash bins. And just to rub salt into the wounds 20+c forecasted for the middle of this week JOY!! :roll: :evil:

Yes. Very wet.

Even had to buy a coat!!! Idiot here had gone in a jumper on Saturday. ..lol

Bloody lazy wind also Neil, blew straight through you! Thought l'd got enough gear on but NO

Rain stopped for the ride home but still very windy. Bike and trailer ditched. O well! Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Have to say the New Yamaha R1 went and sounded awesome, Mr Dunlop going to fly on the roads this year if that one got anything to go by.

Considering the weather, there was some bloody good racing. Was talking to D Harrison on Saturday morning he was happy as Larry. Agree the R1 will be a force this season.