Summer meet....

Guest Kev

I think the one you were thinking of got binned because while there was a lot of interest not enough to get sole use of the club.

I then linked motogp overide as it is at the same place and is a good weekend of camping etc.

Unless there is another one that I have not NB'd, oh and there was the one in wales (welsh national) as well.

Guest philgale

start a new thread with ideas of what you wanna do and location and see how many people are interested...

having said that there are meets every week in summer, or near enough

could of been willows rally thread she had planned, but bugger all people were interested so was scraped i think...

I beg to differ......was loads interested......but not enough to make it viable to get a place of our own :D

Guest philgale
could of been willows rally thread she had planned, but bugger all people were interested so was scraped i think...

I beg to differ......was loads interested......but not enough to make it viable to get a place of our own :D

true.......shame we couldnt of done it

true.......shame we couldnt of done it

That's why Akey posted override...it's the same venue...and it doesn't matter how many go coz the event's happening anyway.

Shud be gud.

lol this is kinda going round in circles.

Members meet just about every week with local members.

Theres the Motogp meet thing at donny

Theres the BBQ at mine..

And will be 2 or 3 big meets, prob at Matlock or somewhere central, and depending on numbers, can be an overnighter :D

Oooh err Chicane, I wouldn't go advising things like that ;)

I'd love to do some of the summer meets! Vicki, if I make your BBQ, I may have to bring my own disposable one as most BBQ food is a no no for me, and I wouldn't want you to have to cater for my abnormal needs as well!!!

Oakham is By Rutland Water in Leicestershire.

Its a nice area, plenty a space for loadsa bikes. :D

Yea,bin down there meself,stayed in Empingham,theres a bike meet pub there isn't there ?

Couple of days with an overnight camp wouldn't be out order this summer.