Hi all,

I'm about to get my first bike and i'm looking for a decent pair of in ear headphones for riding. I've googled best wireless headphones but I can't find much reference to motorbike frinedly 'phones.

My helmet can't take a proper communication system so I'm thinking of some bluetooth earphones. Are there any that are particularly popular or generally considered 'the best'? Budget ideally less than £100.

Thanks,

Alex.

Make sure whichever headphones you choose you can get Comply Noise Reduction foam tips for them as they are loads better than the rubbish that comes with headphones, i think their best tips claim a 29DB reduction. also having inline controls is really handy if you need to pause the music while getting fuel or to answer a call etc...

It's worth looking into headphones and not just earphones. Some head phones can fit in the helmet and offer better sound and more noise cancelling

That's very interesting - I just assumed i'd only be able to use in-ear style earphones.

And why can't you fit a Bluetooth headset?

Maybe I need to ask in-store. It's a Caberg Duke (picking it up on Saturday) and the bumpf on the website doesn't say it's bluetooth compatible. Are you saying it's rare for bluetooth sets not to fit in helmets?

And why can't you fit a Bluetooth headset?

Maybe I need to ask in-store. It's a Caberg Duke (picking it up on Saturday) and the bumpf on the website doesn't say it's bluetooth compatible. Are you saying it's rare for bluetooth sets not to fit in helmets?

Just because it doesn't say on the website doesn't mean you can't fit one!

I have yet to see a helmet where you can't fit one to be honest

Except of course piss pot helmets :lol:

I have a Caberg Duke and its compatible with Caberg's Bluetooth system, so I assume it'll work with others, though I haven't tried yet.

If you do try one, let us know how it goes.

I bought a pair of these and fitted them inside my lid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281360533944?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I only kept them in for a couple of days as i found NOT hearing the engines revs quite unnerving.

I bought a pair of these and fitted them inside my lid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281360533944?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I only kept them in for a couple of days as i found NOT hearing the engines revs quite unnerving.

good excuse for a new exhaust if ever I heard one!

Check out the Bose QC20i, im going to pick up a pair soon. Ive currently got the IE2's (non-noise canceled version) and they work really well in my helmet. wont fall out etc :thumb: