Abba Stand Advice - 2000 Hornet

Hey all, Just got an abba stand - want to try it out today but the fitting kit is confusing me - The bigger sized bit fits nicely in the hole and over the nut of fits both sides, the smaller bit (That looks the basically the same size as whats on the stand already) only fits over the nut on the right hand side of the bike, but it's not snug, it's more wobbly and loose - is that normal?

On mine the solid bolt plugs for want of a proper description are different sizes to march the different sized holes, but they are definitely not wobbly ! Did ABBA send you the right fittings ?

Is it the cups that feel wobbly ?

When you tighten up the winder mine feels totally stable , test how wobbly the cups feel after you've tightened the winder handle

I will try that first then upload and link a short vid if not. Thanks

Edit: Sorted! :D You were right, they are tight once I fitted the stand and tightened it :D Thanks!