Lost the plot

Paul-Kent

I've not been out on my bike for several weeks as I've lost the interest and don't know how to get motivated again.

I have this week off which would be ideal for getting some miles clocked up but I really can't be arsed to plan a run out.

Perhaps it's time to sell up....

plan a route :scratch:

just get out and ride and decide which way to go at the end of each road!

but yeah I know what you mean sometimes I just cant be arsed to get the bike out!

Must be a Yammy thing, sell it to me

I disagree....

I have done more miles this year on my yam than I have done in 3 years on the suzuki!!!

Uncouth of me, just kidding Stu. Time for a bike change then maybe Paul ?

I've had a big knock to the mojo in recent times. I get a good blip when I go out and thrash the thing but otherwise I'm quite bored almost of riding.

For me it could be a bike thing, a few years back I was on limited edition RR's and similar, then after thefts, and numptys crashing into me I'm now uninsurable on high end, and popular bikes so I've had to opt for a less popular bike. It has exceeded my expectations but I still find it all a bit simple.

Got out on the HP4 not long back and it was a wicked experience, but can't really rely on that as it's one of the best road bikes going, so if it takes that much to interest you, there is something that needs fixing.

I'm moving into a new house soon, with its own big garage. I think it's time to get a project bike and spend more time fixing than riding. I seem to love bikes more when I fix them or do something to them before riding. Which isn't easy now as I live a couple of minutes walk from the garage the bike is kept in :?

i know how the op feels ive not bothered with my bike at all so far this year in fact its only done 40 miles since sept last year and wont do many more than that this year so will get mot on it this week maybe then who knows what the future holds but i do know if i do sell it then my days of 2 wheels will be over unless i end up with some cheap old ratty thing that can rot away in the shed instead

Did a few miles today completing another section of the challenge, discovered that my boots and jacket are not waterproof so from lunchtime until just recently I've bee riding round somewhat soggy and my hands have taken to look like action man