Winter gloves

I've not tried these gloves......but I do like Held gloves. My summer gloves are Held and they're a good few years old now, and starting to fall apart......but I just can't bear to replace them as they are so comfortable...... 8-)

I was looking at some decent winter gloves as well. I came across the held winter 2. They don't have a thermal lining according to the sportbikeshop.

I restricted the choice to three. All damn expensive, but with decent protection: hard armour at knuckles, fingers and scaphoid (not 100% sure about the dainese however, I have inquired them)

Held twin gloves you can get them for £126 - hard armour at wrist, fingers, knuckles and soft armour at scaphoid

Dainese Ergotour gore-tex - £99 - hard armour at knuckles and fingers, not 100% sure about the scaphoid, I have inquired them. However seems more for fall/spring

Rev'it! Borealis GTX - 125£ - hard armour at knuckles, fingers and scaphoid

Another pair of gloves very good and warm should be the Richa Cold Protect (tested in http://www.visordown.com/product-features/tested-sub-100-all-weather-gloves/21734.html)

But they have a soft scaphoid protector

I haven't decided yet.. do you have suggestions?

I've got a pair of Held gloves, summer ones not winter, but they seem good quality.

I used to wear a sort of silk inner glove under my winter gloves to keep hands warm, have also worn the thin rubber operating theatre / garage mechanic type gloves under main gloves to keep hands warm and water proof in the past...

8-)