Bike won't start

Guest conradder12

Kymco Ck1 125. When I turn the key in the ignition, the green neutral should light up but doesn't and when I put energy in with jump leads it will light up but as soon as I press the star button on twist the throttle it switches off and theres a funny sound but not the usual electrical starter soundyou get with a bike. Only done 10'000 miles and quite new to biikes don't have a clue what im doing really.

Anyone got ny suggestions?

Thanks.

hi welcome to the forum pop into newbies and introduce yourself and please put rough location in profile as it could help you with not only this problem but also in the future if you plan on joining in on the forum as we are a friendly helpfull bunch,have you charged or changed your battery,when turning ignition on when connected to good battery and green neutral light comes on and you press the start button the light go out again or ther is just a click if just the click then folow the red lead from battery to starter solenoid and give it a tap then t ry again as t hat is possibly what is at fault

:lol: You've just earned a lot of forumpoints* by coming back, confirming the issue is fixed and thanking people :thumb:

Glad it's sorted!

*please note forum points can not be exchanged for a cash amount, food items, shoes of any shape or size or Led Zeppelin albums

Kymco ck1 naked is best 125 ever.

glad you got it sorted, would have said check the fuse by the battery first as thats what stopped mine.

enjoy it you got the green, orange or champagne coloured one