Helmet camera- is this a good deal?

I haven't any experience with the Panasonic cams but a quick look only suggests it's a 1080p 30 fps recorder which is the minimum I'd expect. This also seems to be the cheapest price I can find online.

Other than that I can't be much more help. If you are looking for an action cam check out the drift ghost or drift stealth.

Chris

The Chinese made sj cams are a popular budget alternative, I think the pricing us similar except you get all the various attachments as well. Depends what you want, casual filming in case something goes wrong or hardcore you tuber

I keep toying with the idea I like the look of it and functions but its totally round by all accounts so you need to stop it rolling (important if you sail)..

Secondly its not waterproof when charging (as far as I can tell), I would like one I can plug in mount on bike and forget so it lasts all day not just a few hours....

As some one else said there are others out there that are in similar price bracket...

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#tbm=shop&q=action%20camera&tbs=vw%3Al%2Cmr%3A1%2Ccat%3A155%2Cpdtr0%3A926347%7C926348%2Cprice%3A1%2Cppr_min%3A70%2Cppr_max%3A120

The Garmin and Polaroid are 2 I like the look of. The I know nothing about them other than every time some one posts I have to have a look.....