Dodgy Theory test experience.

So this morning I did my motorbike theory test, I wanted to get this out of the way as I don't like test room environments.

Wife came home last night after being away for a week. We decided to have a takeaway and a beer. Role on 4 hours and I'd had the hottest madrass I had ever tasted and 6 pints of full fat stella.

Woke up fine this morning and off I popped to the test center. I'm not sure if I reeked of curry or not but they put me in a side room on my own, rather than a booth like everyone else.

Around 3 min into the test my stomach went mental and I got that "that isn't solid" feeling down below. At this point, and with sweat trickling down my face I decided I would leave the test by rasing my hand as the signs instructed.

But no one could see me as I was in a side room! "Oh shit, what do I do?!?".

I didn't want to disturb the other people by running out of the room. So I decided to clentch up and click away with the intention to come rebook the test after I'd failed.

Then the hazard videos started. Man they are slow going. Seconds felt like hours, and if I had of been driving the bike in the video, I would of hoped off behind a tree :booty:

It all came to an end and I quietly but quickly left the room and was handed a letter. "Have you got a toilet?" I asked.

"Yes" was the reply, "but there's someone in there"

FECK!!!!

So off I ran, out of the building and on to the high street. Found a well known fast food chicken shop and parked my arse in their cubicles. Oh the relief!

Then it sank in, ah bollox I've just wasited 20 quid and a morning! Opened the letter and I had passed!!! :cheers:

So I had a victory push so I could drive home.

The end.

Lol bet that is an experience you don't want to repeat! When I done my theory test they spaced us out so noone was sitting directly beside another person. Maybe they were doing similar, but also using the spare room?

Congrats on the pass though!

Lol bet that is an experience you don't want to repeat! When I done my theory test they spaced us out so noone was sitting directly beside another person. Maybe they were doing similar, but also using the spare room?

Congrats on the pass though!

Cheers Arwen,

Getting an exam result in a KFC toilet must be a first? :lol:

I'm sure they say you make better decisions when you need the loo... maybe not to that extent though :lol:

Congrats On the pass! Maybe make sure you don't have curry before your practical.... ;)