Few more questions plz?

ginge511

I went to the garage before to put £5 of petty in my bike, went to alricham and back to my house I'd say 15-17 miles max, got home and there was hardly any petrol left whatsoever?

surly there's something wrong here?

I whipped the spark plug out and it was quiet black with a golden look around the ring at the top, dry also?

On my way home 2 nights ago i noticed either the front wheel bearing of fork is squeaking so I'm going to grease this up , hopefully the will end that problem?

As i was on my way home from alricham, before ,as i was slowing to a stop the revs on my bike were really high and then slowed down?

Near a virtual standstill it was at 5000 rpm for a second or 2 then came down?

What could be causing these problems anybody know please?

Plus I'm going to break the bridge on my cdi unit to get rid of the rev limiter hopefully all will be ok.

A lot of your problems seem to stem from the fact that you are using your bike for something it wasn't built for.

As a rough guide a gallon of juice should last about 60-100 miles of normal use.

As has been said by others before me, derestricting your bike will increase the chances of putting you at risk of prosecution - a young lad on a little bike is a sitting duck for most plod.

Just in the interests of self-preservation I would leave it as legal as I could until I got used to riding it.

And I'm sorry to say that my technical knowledge is crap so I can't help you at all.

I went to the garage before to put £5 of petty in my bike, went to alricham and back to my house I'd say 15-17 miles max, got home and there was hardly any petrol left whatsoever?

surly there's something wrong here?

I whipped the spark plug out and it was quiet black with a golden look around the ring at the top, dry also?

On my way home 2 nights ago i noticed either the front wheel bearing of fork is squeaking so I'm going to grease this up , hopefully the will end that problem?

As i was on my way home from alricham, before ,as i was slowing to a stop the revs on my bike were really high and then slowed down?

Near a virtual standstill it was at 5000 rpm for a second or 2 then came down?

What could be causing these problems anybody know please?

Plus I'm going to break the bridge on my cdi unit to get rid of the rev limiter hopefully all will be ok.

If I remember right, you've took the carb off before now, did you put the fuel lines back on correctly including the clips because it might have slipped off somewhere. I had a 125 years ago where this happened and it still ran, but leaked petrol like there was no tomorrow.

If its your wheel bearing thats squeaking then grease would be just the job (Use high temperature grease though). If its your forks then they use oil, and not just any oil but special fork oil. If you've never done forks before then I'd advise taking them to a shop.

As for the revs staying up, if it was me I'd let a proffesional bike mechanic service it. I'm thinking that the fuel problem might even be related.

When it comes to breaking the bridge on the CDI, before you do that I'd make sure its running perfect first.

I finally got the seized nut off the back and noticed the cdi unit's been messed around with?

Didn't look like the size of hole the official way says for it to be done?

But It's defiantly been tampered with , so i might have a cat or something in this exhaust seeing how It's new.

I'm going to totally strip this bike in winter ,clean everything and renew piston+rings and other stuff.