help please!

gsxr_rory

there is definately fluid passing through the whole system because it bleeds perfectly, it just wont pressurise

Ok, so why not take the (perhaps misguided), approach I outline above.

Start at the top, undo the brake line, finger over the outlet, pull the lever. So you have pressure there or not?

Attach brake line, block off brake end, finger over it, pull lever, do you have pressure?

Just work your way down checking for pressure.

Always always narrow down the problem area it'll always help.

Sent from my phone.

I was pretty sure there was a problem in the system somewhere and I was right, I spilt the NSF caliper to find one of the upper dust seals had worked it's way half out past the piston jamming it completely so it's rebuilt now ready to refit and re attempt bleeding

ok well ive rebuilt the calipers after one of the seals had come displaced and wedged between the caliper and the piston,

I have re-installed the calipers to the bike and re-bled the brake system, i now have pressure in the lever but it's only about 50%,

any ideas?