Thurs. night meet @ The Stormy Petrel

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Bug Splatz are having a run up to the Stormy tomorrow. If anyone wants to head up with them, they'll be setting off at 18:30 from the Queens Head, Horton.

I'll be heading up there a little later. Look out for the Bugs Side patches and fleeces.

CU there!

12:22 and its looking increasingly likely to rain. :( Mind you, Metcheck did say it was likely to be tipping it down by now. Oh well, I'll see how it goes.

good meet 100's there, met parapanfan, nice to meet you mate :D couldn't find anyone else, we did try, just cleaned about a million dead insects off helmet. apologies again to those i missed

Suggest you swap mobile numbers for the next one....seems a shame to have a few members at the same meet without seeing each other.

Dont forget, once u bin a member here for 1 month, and have made over 20 posts you can join our Contacts Usergroup, then have access to others mobile numbers :thumb:

Suggest you swap mobile numbers for the next one

Sounds a good idea. I didn't get there until 7:40 or so. It took me long enough to find the rest of the Bugs who were there without searching for anyone else (sorry :( )

BTW, I have it from a reliable source that there was a black unmarked Skoda, a silver vectra and three unmarked bikes. It sounds like the "twonk" might have been lucky to get away with it. Mind you, Mach3 i.e. 2283.6 mph (assuming sea level and 15c) is pretty impressive for a bike. I don't suppose anyone noticed if it had a NOS bottle or a blower attached? :lol:

Had a nice ride out there and back tonight,195miles round trip,God I ache now I got off the duke but I got a hell of a grin on me :lol: Looked out for you guy's but like you say........hundreds there!!!! Met up with my ex's friends not seen em in months so walked the car park free bike show with them :) definately do it again.

:lol:

Sadly, the low lying evening sun was glinting in my bionic eye 8) and I was unable to zero in on the twonk's bike.

We were back in somnulent Cheshire by now and therefore exempt from any effective policing.

Holy shit I killed some bugs last night! I've just been to check the bike out after yesterday's run to the stormy and its plastered like never before.....they must have been queueing up in rows ready for last nights bikers! and since the Ducati doesn't have a fairing my leathers and lid have a bug oversuit! Can't wait to go again though :D