Great Bike Advert

madcow87

Browsing the internal noticeboard on the companies intranet in work, found this absolute BEAUTY of an advert for a 2003 Vstrom. Anyone else got any impressive bike adverts to share?

Vstrom Mk1 2003 for sale, 9.7 k miles, with 12 months MOT.

This thunderously betorqued machine has had one sole owner from new (me), is in very good condition, and has a full record of service/maintenance work. As with most large capacity engines, and with only 9.7K miles on it, it is only now beginning to 'nicely ease in' to that state where you can snick it into 6th at around 60 mph for long-legged highway loping (it only used to be comfortable in 6th at around 80mph in 6th when new - it is said/I'm told).

This machine is the veritable Tarok Makto of motorcycles (a what?), well, the Tarok Makto is the big red sky dragon from Avatar. Yes, the Thoustrom is the bird which can swoop down and devour lesser sky dragons, if it is feeling peckish, playful, or feisty. (Note however that this MaktoStrom is actually Silver).

This machine has been in daily commuter use over the years, as often evidenced by its presence near the South Gate hog shelters, right up until last October when I befell a period of long term impairment.

To be honest, I am not overly anxious to sell this machine, as I believe that this machine will someday become the Vincent Black Shadow of the 21st century, and this particular example is both well kept, and assiduously maintained.

I trust that earnestly interested parties will accede due accord to the full service history and provenance, and draw confidence both from it, and the care and attention lavished upon this champion steed. Seriously, you might look at this machine and conclude that it is only perhaps 4 or 5 years old from its physical condition.

I shall be asking £3400 for the motorcycle itself. (I have recently seen £3100 asking for a 3 owner 20k plus machine of similar age …. just consider the consequent disjoints/omissions in maintenance history etc).

I also have a complete Kappa three piece hard luggage set for it, also in silver, each piece with the official Suzuki Vstrom logo, common keyed etc, all of which is also in good condition. The luggage I shall wish £450 for, but if sold with the motorcycle complete, will let them go for £3775 all-in together.

For anyone seeking a Vstrom, this is probably the lowest mileage, least owner, best provenanced and documented example that one might possibly hope to find for hundreds of miles in any direction.