Renthal

hondaguy

Does anyone know if Renthals superbike low bars would fit onto a honda cbf 125? I believe they are a bit wider so would that mean having to get new cables that are longer? Im really new to this stuff so I thought it would be best to ask people who might know!

Does anyone know if Renthals superbike low bars would fit onto a honda cbf 125? I believe they are a bit wider so would that mean having to get new cables that are longer? Im really new to this stuff so I thought it would be best to ask people who might know!

You can always saw a bit off but it is unlikely that your Honda bar ends will fit because alloy bars have a smaller inside diameter. Don't saw too much off or the controls won't fit . As previously mentioned, measure everything first then go to a good MX shop with your tape measure.

Hi there mate, just thought I could give some advice with your intended bar swap!

Although my bike is Honda Hornet 600 I had to get a bike wiring guy to fit my bars (Renthal Low) and I would advise you to maybe do the same.

The guy had to remove the headlight and rearrange the wiring behind it and re-route a couple of cables and even then it just about reached!

By all means try it yourself but I just lost patience as I didn't have the time to spend either.

Do not cut the bars as it defeats the object of fitting wider bars and I personally think they make a lot of difference in cornering as your body weight is further distributed as I found out on my first ride with the new bars.

If you love your bike as much as I think then I would say get someone capable as you need to get the holes drilled in the right place for the switch gear to align to.

It's was worth the £50 I paid and you'll feel better for having a professional do a good job for you.

Hope that helps you in some way and good luck in getting it sorted, you'll not be disappointed for sure! Cheers. :cheers: