2008 world moto gp world champion!

techno

This fence your sat on is it called great wall of china?

And would you just look at the state of this pointing :!:

Don't know how this thing's stood up this long .... :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly as long as its taken to make your choice :evil:

What's that olde worlde saying?

something somethingy something ... repent at leisure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't remember the first line :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really weird every race we have failed to see if Michelin has bounced back or not.

Qatar were cool conditions so the Michelin's worked well

Jerez is a Michelin track

Estoril is a Michelin track

China which is a Bridgestone track and was looking that way until the super Michelin qualifers went in and then it rains and gets cool allowing Michelin to get a good result.

I still think if it had been really hot that it would have been a different result.

Probably Rossi 1st with Stoner 2nd Pedrosa was only 8th on a race tyre on the Saturday. I think come the hotter tracks Michelin might fall on their a**es again and Rossi and his Bridgestones could come good.

They did say that china was a tyre neutral track.

Even last year with a power deficit rossi hung with stoner.

I think he answered the question of what he could do with similar power yesterday!

I also think if he was fit Lorenzo would have beaten stoner too.

Rossi still has that amazing ability to pull the pin and put an amazing distance between him and the competition....3 sec lead....just awesome.

Guest nastro azzurro

I am finding my loyalties torn with this question which is why i not posted here yet......

I think one thing can be said though.. Its looking very possible for Lorenzo to totally blow this championship away with taking the title in his ''rookie'' year.

I am not so sure that Stoner and Ducati will have it as easy as they did last year... Not taking anything away from them, Love him or hate the kid.... Stoner did a blinding job last year and Ducati made the best of the 800 Regulations.

This year though its looking like the bike to be on is the Yamaha.

Its no secret thet i am a ''Rossi muppet'' (to quote Techno) :lol:

But i do enjoy good racing, And that Jorgey boy can ride!!!!!!

Rossi got his first win on Bridgestones but would he of won if Lorenzo wasn't riding with broken bones??

Anyway, Enough of the waffle..... It will come down to 3 riders.

Rossi

Lorenzo

Pedrosa.

I do NOT like pedrosa at all. So i dont wanna see him win but gotta give him credit for how he is making that bike go when his team-mate is half-a-dozen places behind him.. Or falling off!!!!

Lorenzo could do it???

Then there is the experience of Rossi who wants to prove he has not made a mistake in switchin tyres. He proved last week what he can do when he gets a sniff @ the front on his new rubber....

Was it a one off????

Or is the ''Doctor'' returning to winning ways once more???

I hope for the latter. Rossi will be moving on to other forms of motorsport soon.... Would like to see him lift the crown for @ least one more time.

Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Stoner and Toseland even will be around for afew more years yet...

Rossi for me this year. I could be wrong but he is the ''Doctor'' and can never be ruled out of any fight till its mathematically impossible.

If you still reading this..... Thanks. Probably my longest post ever..... :lol:

I'd like to see Rossi win another season ...

Seems all these whipper-snappers are going to be over-taking him in the not too distant future ...

Mind you, Capi is old innee ...

And then theres Troy B over in SB ... :D

I want to see Lorenzo win, not the least because I like his attitude and any man who can bounce off his pegs :shock: when his ankles are that mashed up thoroughly deserves it!

Great season so far. I'm new to biking and I can't believe I've wasted so much of my life watching F1!

I want to see Lorenzo win, not the least because I like his attitude and any man who can bounce off his pegs :shock: when his ankles are that mashed up thoroughly deserves it!

Great season so far. I'm new to biking and I can't believe I've wasted so much of my life watching F1!

just what I thought when i converted in 03 :wink:

just what I thought when i converted in 03 :wink:

I'm always telling F1 fans to watch bike racing, silly buggers

Mmmm .. I'm thunking ..........

....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I fink I'm gonna say ...................................

..................................... Rossi, cos I like him, and I wannim to win another round before all these young whipper-snappers start winning everyfink right left and centre

:D