Lexmoto low rider won't start and no spark

dragon567

Looks to be the same diagram in both of your links. I don't see a neutral light on that diagram. Is your neutral light part of a gear indicator? Check if the wire colours match up with what's on your bike. Check the colours at the CDI and ignition switch. If they do match then we can use the diagram to go through things one at a time.

There's a chance that your new ignition switch isn't making a circuit connection. If that wiring diagram is correct we can use it to work that out.

Looking at the ignition wiring on diagram they aren't connected to my ignition switch and old switch was only wired with the red and black wire same as I done.

Looks to be the same diagram in both of your links. I don't see a neutral light on that diagram. Is your neutral light part of a gear indicator? Check if the wire colours match up with what's on your bike. Check the colours at the CDI and ignition switch. If they do match then we can use the diagram to go through things one at a time.

There's a chance that your new ignition switch isn't making a circuit connection. If that wiring diagram is correct we can use it to work that out.

Looking at the ignition wiring on diagram they aren't connected to my ignition switch and old switch was only wired with the red and black wire same as I done.

Maybe what you put up isn't the correct wiring diagram then. If it's not the correct wiring diagram what I just said in the last post could be wrong so don't follow it.

Without the right wiring diagram I can't really help you. Are the wire colours at your CDI the same as in the wiring diagram?

Yep they the same colours as in diagram will unplug the kill switch tomorrow and join the Red and black ignition wires together as you say and try that

Without the right wiring diagram I can't really help you. Are the wire colours at your CDI the same as in the wiring diagram?

Yep they the same colours as in diagram will unplug the kill switch tomorrow and join the Red and black ignition wires together as you say and try that

No don't do that. The wiring diagram you put up is different to what you've got on your bike so don't follow those instructions.

No don't do that. The wiring diagram you put up is different to what you've got on your bike so don't follow those instructions.

I have 12 volts running to the coil when ignition is off or on