Zontes panther

Hi all I've been fixing up a zontes panther 2016 model I've currently hit a snag I'm not a big mechanic person know the basics but my brakes at the rear aren't working it's like then I press the break its not stopping the tyre does this mean they have seized up? Also could this be another reason why my rear break light wont turn off honestly could bounce my own head off a wall........

Also if anyone has any spare, scrap display recticles for this model can you please hit me up 5 month of looking and still can't find one

Thanks all safe riding

Is the fluid level low? Is the brake pedal moving normally? There's could be air in the system. If there's air in the system when you press the pedal the air compresses instead of the piston moving. Try leaving the brake pedal pressed over night. Sometimes that gets the air back to the reservoir and causes the pedal to firm up. If that doesn't work bleed some new fluid through. If you still can't get any brake pressure, open the bolt at the master cylinder and put your finger over it and press the brake and feel for pressure. If there's no pressure the master cylinder isn't working and will need to be rebuild it. The light staying on is usually because the light switch adjuster is too tight. Slacken it a bit.