Stormy petrel thursday nights

Guest Devil1979

haha me too thinking about a ride down there given the nice evenings! If it's as hot n sunny tomorrow when I get home then I'm going!! I'll make do with a 'nice' greasy burger and coffee in the car park for me dinner :?

Will pm the two of ya if I go :D

Hi Pete! yea I'm still buzzin too...... weird eh :lol: was a good day out for sure 8)

90 miles to Stormy from here so I guess given my poor time keeping I'll set off later than I hope to.......... so will be there for 8 to 8:30. will give Houdini a nudge that he should come to this but he may be working late so we'll see.

I'll be there just after 8 ish! Weather is brill again so defo going straight after I get home from work. Fuelled the bike up last night so can do a straight run there :lol:

Awww the stormy is an awesome night and one of my old haunts...so jealous, but it's a bit far for me to go there and back on my own.

Bloody hell am late home :shock:

Think I missed a turn on the way home and before I knew it I was stopped at traffic lights (there are no traffic lights on this run) :? and then entered Wrexham! oh well at least it was a warm night for an extended run home :lol: would like to know where I went wrong though lol

Nice talking to you again Pete and Lynne :D

met a couple of old mates from the 'Raving Ravens' of Whitchurch too!

Hardly saw any plod myself but I was going with the flow of traffic tonight.

I missed ya all :(

Got there just after 8 with 2 other Bandits... And soz Jota, didnt see your PM till 5 mins ago lol !!

Was packed, took us a while to find a parking space :D

Hopefully i will get to meet some of you next time :)

Im going this thursday folks.... If ya riding there throw us a PM and ill give ya ma moby so we can meet up there :) should be there around 7/8 pm :)

Sorry Devil can't make it tonight, Fitted new HID headlight to my bike last night but need to find somewhere to fit the 'ballast' box in the fairing. Will have to finish the job tonight :(

have a good one :D