ER6F 2007 For Sale

Not mine but I know there's some love for the ER6F's here on the forum. If you're interested let me know and I'll pass your details onto the owner.

Details - http://jpgif.co.uk/images/bikes/kawasaki-er6f/IMG_20210420_151422-800.jpg

Loads more pictures here. http://jpgif.co.uk/kawasaki-er6f.php
Pictures were taken yesterday after the MOT.

2007 ER6F
I bought this in 2018 for a road trip that never happened, but now I need space in the garage and one of the bikes has to go, the ZZR is being restored so it's the ER6F that's going. I've covered just over 100 miles in those 3 years.
It was the best one I could find, never dropped, all panels are good.
12 months MOT as of yesterday and just 10,455 miles on the clock. Last service was at 10,339 miles.
Comes with a top box with inner bag and security lock. Heated handle bars with 2 settings, phone holder complete with transparent phone cover and USB charging socket on the handlebars. Also has the original windshield and chain guard.
Goodridge hoses.
2 sets of keys.
Datatag security.
Any questions please ask.
Needs to go this week so £2,800.

Fish