HARTFORD MARINA TUE NIGHTS

Dunno mate reckon about 84 miles, I go back roads to Wisbech up A17 to A52 for Boston then back roads through Hubberts Bridge, New York then up the A153 to Horncastle and Cadwell.

Lovely ride there takes about hour and a half to two hours depends on traffic!

Hey David,

normally get there about 6.45ish to about 8.30pm depending on black clouds or temperature. We normally sit outside so this is a big factor. Coming to the end of the season soon due to darker colder nights so try and get over while you can.

Cheers

Neil

Well I tried last night, I am getting to reliant on sat nav and should look at a map before I leave. I got to the out skirts of huntingdon about 7:30 and then tried to find the place by looking at the map on my phone (which worked well obviously :( ). Tried to look for Hartford marina on Hartford road, which I now know it isnt.

Well if this weather holds I know where I went wrong for next week now.

Not planned on any at nights, but may be up for one at the weekend. Stick someting in Southern Rideouts with some suggestions and we may get some more to come along. You know the roads out your way.

Weather looks iffy for most of the morning tomorrow but should be clearing by lunchtime onwards, IF it clears i'll be riding over to the Marina after i've cleaned the bike as it hasn't been touched since cadwell :oops:

Well the hardy few made it there.... all five of us :? Summer is not over already is it? So we went for a little blast before the Thunder and Lightning put paid to our evening, still was good to get out for a while, lets hope the weather holds out longer next time. Made it back ahead of the storm, not nice having lightning flickering all around you on a bike but got back just as the heavens opened :D

Glad you got home OK Jive, Roy and Pete looked like they were heading straight into the storm. I tried to signal them to wait it out at mine but they went on. I know you got home OK roy, albeit a bit wet. You get home OK too Pete ???? Ash I take it you did also. Fecking weather :evil:

Know what you mean Neil, we went back to the Marina and there was about 15-20 machines there, but I left as that storm rolled up. Spoke to Ash last night he said 5 minutes of rain couple of flashes of lightning and it went, typical :(

Well the weather threatens to be pretty shite again tomorrow, but BBC says rain should be cleared by 7pm, so hopefully if it clears earlier I may get over to Hartford, anyone else putting in an appearance?