Hazard Perception Test mocks online - the same clip, different websites and different scoring frames. Eh?

https://theorytest.org.uk/free-hazard-perception-test/

The second clip, the one with the lorry swerving on the motorway. 

https://www.driving-theory-test.com/hazard-perception?qt-hpt_mini_pager_test=1

The last clip, the same as above.

It’s the exact same clip, yet the scoring frames are different. Another clip of a moped on a dual carriageway is on both websites and the scoring frames are different for that clip too. How come? 

I think the last website is totally wrong because it only starts the scoring frame as the lorry is moving into your lane rather than the other website which starts the scoring frame when the lorry starts swerving all over the place.

AFAIK, the hazard perception scoring frame is when the potential hazard becomes a developing hazard and the computer wants you to click as it’s developing and not when the hazard is in front of you.

I also remember answering a question on a mock questions test about no cyclists and I ticked “no cyclists” and it got marked as wrong and yet the explanation said no cyclists, lol. 

I suppose it’s the case for free mocks compared to the mocks you have to pay for, right? 

Don't know, but I recall clicking twice on every developing hazard. Once as soon as I spotted it and again after a second or two just in case I was too keen the first time. As long as you don't overdo it you don't get marked down for this approach.