First Bike On Scene Training - 7 Sept

Gonna have to leave here before 8am.. is there anywhere near the place to stop for breakfast on the way in? Will be going a19, round York then following the A1079 down

looking at maccydees at Cottingham Road? or is there a one at Asda??

Whilst the weather may be unfortunate for many :( for me it means I am now able to attend this. I'll be coming from Lincoln and don't know Hull very well, anybody meeting up on the way :?:

I'm in Brigg tonight and going over in the morning..... u got a pm :D

sorry :( not able to make this one after all and really wanted to attend, but nearly 300m on a fair few flooded roads just seems like Im pushing me luck, the side of me house is still under 5" of water and thats before I even try to get the bike out through it. Enjoy and I'll try and find a course a bit closer.. or a dry(ish) day to ride there :roll:

No worries.... people that cant make it, stick your name down for the other date and as soon as I organise summat will let u know 8-)

Blue skys and sun here :D .... for now lol...

It looks like I won't make it today grrr... We had it all set for a sitter to come by - my wife went off with her friend early and I said I'd wait for the baby minder to come by. The sitter just called (an hour after I expected her) and said she was "sick" and couldn't come. This might have evoked sympathy except that she was at the same wedding my wife and I went to last night and when we left she was on the dance floor! :evil:

A good babysitter is hard to find.

Enjoy the course; I'll take the sprogs to the pool I guess :wink:

Hi, what a great day...

Big thanks to Dave the paramedic who was absolutey brilliant.. the presentation was informative and interesting. Dave is such a funny guy too! He provided his time today free of charge, and is a star!

Thanks to Hoody for facilitating, and for his input on basic bike checks and overtaking, also for arranging the venue :thumb:

Thanks also to everyone who turned up, from Chester to Glasgow to Sheffield to Mansfield.... especially slugworth1987 who came on his 125cc in the rain on Saturday... brilliant effort :D

Will definately be running at least one more.... and will be going to St Johns Ambulance this week to find out about the First Aid training for motorcyclists.

Thanks to Tracey for providing the biscuits....and finally thanks to you all for supporting the Air Ambulance by purchasing the lanyards.

Hope you all got home safe and sound... see you soon! 8-)

Great day -

Thanks to Vicki for organising - well worth it :-)

here here thanks vicky for your hospitality enjoyed weekend and cheers phil for a great ride home good to see old faces and meet new ones

going to get a shower catch up with you all later

the hog

Thanks also to everyone who turned up, from Chester to Glasgow to Sheffield to Mansfield.... especially slugworth1987 who came on his 125cc in the rain on Saturday... brilliant effort :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

for all you 125cc owners out there... trust me these are worth going to and luggage isnt a problem see my bike wouldnt do more than 60mph for over 70miles and i loved every sec viki techno and mike where amazing and a great laugh. thanks so much for making me feel welcome and staying slow so i could keep up.

thanks rosie for your advice and i will stick to the words

viki for putting up with me, feeding supplying drink and a roof

techno for so much fun and giggles

Mike for giggles advice and general fun

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/slugworth1987/trip%20when%20home/th_ed21475d.jpg

taken when i got back in the garage just so you know there is a rucksack on that seat with

1 Man Tent

A Sleeping bag

A Pillow

Spare Cloths

And that big jaket on top of it weighing

a grand total in around 7 stone on the back before my 15 stone

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/ ... en%20home/

Nothing more to add...other than an erection after an accident isnt a good sign!! :shock:

lmao.. forgot about that haha... remember to feel with the back of your hand :wink:

Well if that dont get people intrigued enough to go on the next one, I dont know what will!!

Just to add , thanks to everyone who played a part in organising it.

Very informative, nice to put a few faces to names.

Im definately up for the St Johns training if it comes off.

thanks again, Bulli :D