South Coast Riders

Blimey, did he pass the aptitude tests and all that?

Anyhow, CF83, spare seat going this Thursday morning, couple of us from work will be heading over to Portsdown Hill near Portsmouth if you want to come along. Let us know if you want to go. :)

Did you go down there today Paul? The weather here at the moment is roasting!

Yea mate. Had a brilliant ride over there, done about 120miles in total today, it was a cracking ride over there. Brighton-Portslade-Angmering-Arundel-Pulborough-Petworth-Midhurst-Petersfield then over towards Bishops Waltham before coming back on ourselves a bit to the car park! Superb :)

Met some other bikers up there and got chatting. Had a good laugh with one regular who owns a black bandit, think he is an engineer on a minesweeper for the navy, anyhow, top bloke!

Had a 'small' burger and a drink, admired the view then headed off again for another good ride back although shorter and via Bury Hill cafe.

Will definately be doing that again it was absolutely superb today.

Our next ride out will be on the 19th August so hopefully we will do it all again. CF83 if you want to join us on the back of one of the bikes you would be more than welcome.

:lol: could've found a beter way to spend ya money!

Was a good match yesterday(then again i am chelsea)

But got a feelin you'd do man u, newcastle deserved to win yesterday!

Boooooooooo! :lol:

Deco played well. (Although he should have been sent off within the first two minutes, which he didn't even get booked for. ;) )

The closest post code I can find is PO6 3LS. If you type that into google earth then move to the right a bit and you should see a fairly big car park, that's where people meet. Basically the hill just overlooks Portsmouth.

There's also a few small twisty roads in the area as well. :)

Hey Peeps

I'm in Fareham, and I am usually free on Sundays and Weekday Evenings.

My Bro in law is also local and would be more than happy to meet up, although we are both born again bikers and are taking things pretty easy at the moment!! :oops:

Anything local would be good for me

Count us in!

Cheers

STampie