Which leathers

Guest speedyjo

Just bought a set of the Hein Gericke Buy Jacket Get Trousers Free ones from Lincoln. They had Black with either white, blue or red trim.

Great quality and 'only' 169 for the set.

Zip together, v comfy and feel safe as houses.

Just need matching helmet now!

Dropped into HG today and picked up the two piece leathers for the price of the jacket (£159).

Black with red and cream trim.

They didn't have much choice for my size remaining, but the sale has been going since the beginning of July.

Happy with my purchase anyhoo.

When you stop its a different matter in the sun.What a pain to get off when your sweating cos you stick to the inner lining.Wouldnt trust anything other than leathers.2 piece worries me incase they come appart if i crash.

Try EDZ under garments - excellent stuff, wicks sweat stops leathers/textiles sticking, keeps you cool in summer and provides insulating layer in winter. Combine with an inner shell (top and/or botoms) and makes an ace system.

Oh, and don't crash!

Oh I got a set of the EDZ under garments as well. :o