For sale 2016 Yamaha NMax 125cc scooter FDSH, 2035 miles

For sale, 2016 model Yamaha NMax 125cc scooter with just 2035, yes 2035 miles and Yamaha main dealer service history. 

The scooter has Yamaha top box, colour matched, and Yamaha hand guards. These were all fitted when it was new, I have the paperwork for these (I have, I think, *all* the paperwork).

I have had an optimate lead fitted at it's latest service, which is conveniently located in the underseat space.

With the underseat storage space and the top box, the scooter can easily carry your work clothes, laptop, sandwiches + lock, chain and cover.

I bought the scooter for commuting into the city centre, something which it is superb at. As I prefer a full size motorcycle for this, I can't really justify keeping the scooter and would welcome a bit of space back in the garage.

I didn't check the exact figure when taking the pictures but I'm getting well in excess of 100MPG - and I like to get briskly up to speed. I've found parts and Service costs at Yamaha are surprisingly cheap, if you have any nouse you could easily service the scooter yourself in the main. It's crazily economical on petrol, dirt-cheap road tax and the insurance was excellent. All in all, excellent value for money to buy and run.

Acceleration is fantastic and it has a good top end too, will get me to about 70mph. Eventually. This is probably due to the variable valve timing, like BMW shift cam, about which I know nothing but you can find out via the internet.

Obviously it's forte is being super nippy, slicing through traffic and mega convenience.

The less good aspect.

It's got a couple of marks so I will point these out.

Right side footboard has a scuff (pictured)

DSC00630.jpg

Left side body has some scratches (pictured). 

DSC00652.jpg

Luckily I honestly believe these are minor and do not detract from the excellent condition of the scooter. If you see the scooter I am sure you will agree. Also I reckon you can buy genuine Yamaha body panels and fix this up for such a low cost, if you want it immaculate. I'm not mechanically minded so it's left as-is.

Price is difficult to set due to the ultra low mileage. Most scooters seem to have 10k miles or served a spell with Just Eat. Given the overall excellent condition, the Yamaha main dealer service history (most recent service just done), the top box and mileage, I think it would be a great buy at £2500.

Is for sale on other forums. Will probably be going auto trader soon as well, I need to reclaim the space and some money 

DSC00621.jpg

More pictures here. Happy to do videos or whatever. I'm in Stockport btw.

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00664.jpg