Left plastic on Megelli 125r

Leoš Culek

Hello, I have a request. I own a Megelli 125r and I recently had an accident with it. Due to the fact that it was never officially delivered to the Czech Republic, it is practically impossible to get left plastics on it. That's why I'm looking here to see if there is anyone who has them somewhere or knew where to get them. I am extremely grateful for any information.

Ignore that, that link doesn't have anything useful.

So, I had a bit of a search and couldn't find a lot

The best advice I can give you is keep an eye on ebay for something used, or go back to who ever imported and ask if they can help

I found one guy on ebay that looks like he imports a few bits to the UK. If all else fails, maybe contact him and see if he can source/ship something out for you.  His username is SLDUK

as for the part number, scroll down to page 17 on http://puzey.co.za/spares/Megelli Sport 125/fullPartsCatalogue.pdf