30th August - Any one out - Anywhere?

Guest David

Nipping up to the Cat & Fiddle and probably stopping off at Matlock....

Might be popping down to that Bike Shop in Clay Cross as well.... Just to drool over bikes I can't afford more than anything!!! :D :D :D

If anyone is out and about grab my number out of the contact section and let me know.

Oh, if the weather is good in your area and you can get out today then do it!!!! Weather is set to change to pure crap for next few days after this!!! :D :D

was crap,,,no where near the amount of bikes that used to congregate 4 years ago,,,all the canalside is being redeveloped,so a total mess,,,,,hope the day is better tomorra!!! :?

hi korben

went to dk bikes today with a mate from work pretty much the same as you looking at bikes i cant afford. good ride out though came back over cat and fiddle didn't stop for a brew had to get back to pick daughter up from station looked busy up there police were out in numbers :roll: but had i known you were out mate i would have popped in for a quick brew

still hoping to catch up with you next week it was great to get out :D