piston cilinder ecc 150cc for a zontes 125 u

Reddragon

hi yall. I wanted to know if someone had ever tried to put a 150cc under a zontes zt125u since I was looking for. ( change brakes and radiator to maintain a certain reliability costs me under 300 euros) let me know also with some aliexpress links (( is the second bike so smash it is not a problem ))

refrain from unnecessary comments please only serious answers

Serious answer: Buy a bigger bike to start with. If you don't have a license for a bigger bike, then get one.

Obviously, the answer I have given is what you would consider to not be serious, as it's not what you want to hear.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Simon Davey said:

Serious answer: Buy a bigger bike to start with. If you don't have a license for a bigger bike, then get one.

Obviously, the answer I have given is what you would consider to not be serious, as it's not what you want to hear.

i have an mt-07 and a ktm 450 enduro i said no useless answer to avoid giving stupid answer, this is just a unused motorcycle that i want to destroy just for fun

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Reddragon said:

i have an mt-07 and a ktm 450 enduro i said no useless answer to avoid giving stupid answer, this is just a unused motorcycle that i want to destroy just for fun

Oops. 

Then please accept my apologies, I thought you were another young person who wanted to make their underpowered machine go illegally faster.... 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Simon Davey said:

Oops. 

Then please accept my apologies, I thought you were another young person who wanted to make their underpowered machine go illegally faster.... 

nw ur fine man anyway on a italian forum they said that maybe there is any similarity w a classic minarelli gt 150 anyone can help? 

Edited by Reddragon

22 hours ago, Simon Davey said:

I'd give it a try if it was me. 

There should only be a very small size difference. 

a friend of mine told me that is air cooled so its not compatible i think...