Your forum needs you! - Pudsey Run 2

Guest Willow

'cos I've been off work after my first round of hoppyrayshuns recently, I've not managed to get sponsorship (although Sheepy Junior has got some for riding pillion).

HOWEVER:

I am planning on raiding the local pub's qwizz night at half eight on Sunday night dressed in all my Pudsey finery with an accompanying bucket for a collection. Fingers crossed we'll collar a few quid that way!

Right then peeps assuming i can do this , the suit and i

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/yorbandit/pudsey%20run/willowcatandfiddle009.jpg

praying this works[/img][/url]

Awww wow!! Amazing lol xx

Yorbandit now safely at mine and we're all chilling before we head off tomorrow. I'm mega excited now - although slightly worried that if it rains - Roy's gonna smell like a wet dog all weekend! :twisted:

Ride safe everyone!

Will see anyone at Devils Bridge to Manchester bit.

Will be in car with J&C so if u need anything just gimme a shout!

Am very proud of all of you :)

Guest philgale

i gotta tidy the wiring up on my heated grips give the bike a quick wash then will be meeting tim at about 12 then setting off oop north.....

see you in about 10 hours :lol: