Your forum needs you! - Pudsey Run 2

Guest Willow

I will possibly go up to the ACE on the Sunday to greet you all in.

I am booked to work that day but can go not available. I went N/A for the Sunday just gone for the ride out to Brighton from PP and they couldn't cover my job so I had to go in and do it. :(

Fingers crossed it won't happen again this time around as I would love to meet up with you lot from up north. :)

Think last year we just called it the Pudsey Run and gave details about the miles Pudsey would be doing.

Would be good to see u up there Sue - sure I can't tempt u to dig out ur costume...lol

what are we putting on sponsorship forms as in event details etc

Yup just put..

The Motorbike Forum Pudsey Run... Edinburgh Castle to Ace Cafe and the dates.

Organiser.. The Motorbike Forum :)

right due to the new life circumstances i will be travelling up at a relaxed pace on the friday so if anyone else wanna meet manc area etc will arrange and then i will be lolling about on the monday ........

ok will do @ willow ... hmmm lets see fancy dress to fit 6ft bloke with bike gear on this will be fun .......

Guest philgale
I'm going as the bride of frankenstein - due to the timing.

and does mark know what your implying :lol:

tim i will be going up on the friday if you wanna meet me somewhere....

I'm going as the bride of frankenstein - due to the timing.

and does mark know what your implying :lol:

tim i will be going up on the friday if you wanna meet me somewhere....

hmmm did phil notice the relaxed pace lol .... mind you after cat & fiddle in zero visibilty anything has to be relaxed

can do ......

Guest philgale

that was a relaxed pace over the cat mate, should of seen me last night :lol: in the dark....

im hoping to be weighed down (as you put it :lol: ) so will be taking it pretty steady......ish :lol:

NOTE TO EVERYONE... THIS IS A STEADY RIDE... WE WILL GO AS FAST AS THE SLOWEST RIDER... THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON ANYONE WHATSOEVER. WE HAVE ALLOWED PLENTY OF TIME FOR THE WHOLE TRIP AT A STEADY PACE.

PLEASE IGNORE PHIL! 8-)

NOTE TO EVERYONE... THIS IS A STEADY RIDE... WE WILL GO AS FAST AS THE SLOWEST RIDER... THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON ANYONE WHATSOEVER. WE HAVE ALLOWED PLENTY OF TIME FOR THE WHOLE TRIP AT A STEADY PACE.

PLEASE IGNORE PHIL! 8-)

were on about on the way up to the burgh vicki ignore us lol

I am tryin to get an order together for fleeces... think it would be a good idea if we had them on for the run... anyone interested please look in Forum Shop and order one... thank you :D

Hi all

noticed about this in BCF (Bike CHat Forums)

I am picking up my first bike this weekend (CBR125)

I am one of many who put my foot down on the turn in the road on the test.

I would love to join this, I would look at Amersham to Ace Cafe as I live near Basingstoke.

PLEASE IGNORE PHIL! 8-)

Slowest rider.. that would be me then.. :oops:

Jin x

PLEASE IGNORE PHIL! 8-)

Jin x

but you wont be last there will be someone behind you all the way

PLEASE IGNORE PHIL! 8-)

Jin x

i feel so sorry for them :P

Jin x

depends on what the view is like lol ... :wink: :oops:

no seriously do not worry about the speeds as remember we will have VIP Pillion in tow and his reputation cannot be tarnished by being an accessory to attempting to break the land speed record the allthewayers are going to have some form of luggage attached and we want to be noticed for what we are doing not the speed.

depends on what the view is like lol ... :wink: :oops:

no seriously do not worry about the speeds as remember we will have VIP Pillion in tow and his reputation cannot be tarnished by being an accessory to attempting to break the land speed record the allthewayers are going to have some form of luggage attached and we want to be noticed for what we are doing not the speed.

Lol ok ok :) Fair enough then

And ask slugzie and stones about the view.. though all they could prob see was my bag

Guest philgale

PLEASE IGNORE PHIL! 8-)

:raspberry: i will be going steady anyway i will have a pillion the whole trip so on my best behavior :roll:

Due to financial constraints I may have to forego any participation this year :cry:

I have one of those interesting decisions to make;

• Pay rent >< have bike serviced?

I might have to be sensible and pay the rent :evil: