First Aid for Motorcyclists.

Following on from the First Bike on Scene Training at the weekend, members expressed an interest in the First Aid for Motorcyclists course run by St Johns Ambulance.

The uptake for the course has not been great apparently so I contacted them and said I could probably get quite a few bikers to attend.

The maximum for each course is 12 people.... but theyre not sure they can put it on at a weekend, so they are speaking to the business manager, as I said we could not do during the week because of work and distances some people would have to travel.

I really hope we can pull this off, because it looks really good and is a certified course. As such there is a charge...around £40 for the 4.5 hour training.

Please indicate above if you would like to attend one of these training days.

http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/training-cour ... lists.aspx

Vicki 8-)

The maximum for each course is 12 people.... but theyre not sure they can put it on at a weekend,

most dates given on the site are a saturday so how come they cant do weekend ?

No idea.... this is the Hull Branch.... and I just spoke to some reception woman... im sure they will sort something out... they would be silly not to!

Will keep you informed, as I say, just putting feelers out 8-)

would be up for it date depending or you mean use one of the dates given on the site given ?

All I would need people to do at this stage is to let me know if theyre interested (obviously dependent on date, weather etc etc)

Just want to see how much interest there would be before i sort anything further.

Depending on dates and location I may be up for this did a course years ago, and even with the way the fbos was done at the weekend you never know when even the slightest bit of info may come in handy.

like rosie :stupid: :lol:

hi rosie was very nice to meet you thanks for putting my fears of advanced bike training to rest will have to get myself on a course asap nice one 8-)

no prob :D

look forward to meeting everyone again soon :lol:

• 6 months later...

Let me get in touch with them and get some dates :thumb:

Hopefully either..

Sat 23 May (links in with BBQ at mine)

Sat 30 May

Sat 6 June

Course will be held in Hull.

Will get back to u early next week.. nudge me if i dont :)

• 2 weeks later...