hayden at ducati

Holliday675

i think this is the best move of his career being a massive stoner and hayden fan i must say i am looking forward to next season and this one ent even finished, cant wait to see the ducati being backed into corners by hayden, and of course stoner getting back to form.

Nicky is my man, has been since early AMA days and Ive always followed and supported him.

I'm as excited as any Nicky fan about him moving to the big bad Duke, I think he is one man who will be able to tame it - Marco and Toni have always been very hit or miss and if the bike isnt working they tend to give up, Nicky however is a trier, u all know how many laps he did on that damn Honda but as we also know, Honda didn't give a rats ass about Nicky, was all about golden balls...

Now he has a team MATE who will share data and hopefully help him (until he starts beating him).

It'll be interesting and I have to say, I have ordered my Ducati tee and badges already ;) :)

Peace,

Steveo

Got to agree with Techno, Hayden really isn't that good.

Nicky won the AMA championship and the MotoGP championship before Stoner.... what did Stoner do before the 2007 season - feck all.

Thats the way I see it anyway... I was at Donington for the GP this year and u could see how much harder he was trying than anyone else - for this I respect him but I wouldnt say he is better than Hayden.

Nicky hasnt got on with the 800's but he was awesome on the 990's

Got to agree with Techno, Hayden really isn't that good.

Nicky won the AMA championship and the MotoGP championship before Stoner.... what did Stoner do before the 2007 season - feck all.

Thats the way I see it anyway... I was at Donington for the GP this year and u could see how much harder he was trying than anyone else - for this I respect him but I wouldnt say he is better than Hayden.

Nicky hasnt got on with the 800's but he was awesome on the 990's

The way I see it is, before 2007 Stoner didn't have a bike good enough to keep up, and so he kept falling off. I don't see it as he wasn't good enough, just bad equipment.

Which is what Nicky has now! lol!

The Honda isnt a good bike, we all know that.

Lets see what he can do with the Duke. Then again, if the Duke was such a good bike, why is Marco and Sylvain etc not getting podiums every week like Casey 'crasher' Moaner :P

Where as I dont..

I think he would return to the Randy De Puniet style of crashing 6 times a weekend... every weekend :roll:

Casey was on a Honda I believe in the 990's and did NOTHING, was rubbish... a change to 800's and a Duke and BAM instant champ.

As said I have respect as I have seen how hard he rides and all this shite about stupid twats calling him a w**ker etc annoys me as ANY one of those riders are bloody legends.

Anyway, back on topic...

GO NICKY, GO NICKY - GO GO !!!!!!!!!!