nec bike show/tmbf meet

Guest tony10

Guest philgale

made a registration for you so we know the names of people intending to go on which day.....

i will go for any as if i get enough time i should be able to book it off work

I'm going up but not sure which days yet as I'm putting up several guys from the Northwood Riders. If you're all about you're welcome back to ours for a few drinks and some din-dins.

X Will X

I'm new to the forum, but already I can see that there are a few regular users and it would be great to see some faces. I was planning to go on a weekend with my old man so if anyone is going let me know and maybe we could meet for a coffee!

I'm going up but not sure which days yet as I'm putting up several guys from the Northwood Riders. If you're all about you're welcome back to ours for a few drinks and some din-dins.

X Will X

me me me me me me me 8-)

I'm new to the forum, but already I can see that there are a few regular users and it would be great to see some faces. I was planning to go on a weekend with my old man so if anyone is going let me know and maybe we could meet for a coffee!

Stick you name on the vote thing, then we know whos going :D

okay ive regsistered for the event because it wont take long to get to birmingham i dont think and the ticket is cheap at 15 quid so i should be going finally get to meet some of you guys

yer im definately going to go will we be informed on what day were going, and how were booking, meeting and stuff i cant wait get to see some people from here woo.