Sunday 5th October

As mentioned on another thread in the London forum, so I thought a new one here would be easier.

Plan was to meet up at The Chalet at Cowfold then head over to Bury Hill then over to Portsdown Hill following the scenic route (Petworth-Midhurst-Petersfield) then down to Portsdown Hill.

On Paper it is a good run, from The Chalet it is down to Upper Beeding then onto Steyning-Storrington-Amberly-Bury Hill. From there as above from Bury to Portsdown.

Fingers crossed it is not raining!

Would have come probably for the Chalet to Bury Hill bit (well that is if you're not too scary) as I'm always interested in meeting new people but I'm away visiting family.

Having done a few ride-outs, you need a leader and a system that everyone is aware of and is happy with. A marker system or something. Unless it's only four of you then you'll be fine of course! :D

Well, I can go on this but may have to head off early as I have something else on later.

If the weather is like it is today, rainy and very windy then I will give it a miss.

Anyone else going, so far we have me, Harry and Clashfan.......

Well, I can go on this but may have to head off early as I have something else on later.

If the weather is like it is today, rainy and very windy then I will give it a miss.

Anyone else going, so far we have me, Harry and Clashfan.......

well looking out the windo today i am gonna stay at home if it dont change

Yep. Just been out and about at work and it is windy and quite rainy. Millions of leaves down now too thanks to the strong wind this evening so the back roads will be quite challenging I imagine.

It is still windy now but the rain has eased off a little. Forcast predicts the same all day :(