What is the best looking all black helmet?

im after an all black helmet, not sure which to go for, i know i need to get the best fit but also would like opinions on which ones look good with a dark visor

i like the agv stealth:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7863/stealthblack3745346px2.jpg

any more i should look at?

Thanks

cheers nige :)

TimR, one can only hope :)

one can hope that you never have to find out the hard way :: :wink:

If you think about are all helmets guranteed not dropped or abused?

What's to say a brand new helmet hasn't been dropped in transit etc etc

I think every one that wears a lid is taking a risk.

Good thing about the sharks is the 5 year gurantee. :)

cheers nige :)

TimR, one can only hope :)

one can hope that you never have to find out the hard way :: :wink:

If you think about are all helmets guranteed not dropped or abused?

What's to say a brand new helmet hasn't been dropped in transit etc etc

I think every one that wears a lid is taking a risk.

Good thing about the sharks is the 5 year gurantee. :)

which is probably for the original owner...and what does it cover, injury? paint? stick on graphic, the twiddly plastic bits. as long as you know em and they say it hasnt been abused your fine.

I know what you are saying about helmets that have been in transit but i have taken delivery of hundreds...no probably thousands of helmets and can say that ive never had one with a damaged box....even the cheap stuff. If I had i would have refused it and sent it back.

also have you tried the helmet on as remember helmets do form a "mould" of the wearer and if they got lumps and bumps in different places the contact/cushion zone may be greater in some places ..

i personally would not use a secondhand helmet but each to their own

for that price you could have got http://www.bustersclassic.co.uk/proddet ... od=B017101

when i bought my helmet the salesperson tried giving me one that was sat on back of a display bike in window ...... errr no ta one in a box please .... that is the last one we have ...... oh well will go elsewhere then .... was not aking the risk of it being knocked off the display plus u/v exposure even though claims it was only been there a few days ..

next dealer cost me an extra tenner (wouldnt price match) but it was a new in boxhelmet ......

yes i know myself i have knocked it banged it on a doorway etc but i know its history and would never consider selling it to anyone else ...

5 yrg guarantee

EXCLUSIONS

This warranty only covers problems related to materials or manufacturing. SHARK cannot be held liable with regard to the product in the following cases:

Any damage following:

1) a fall or accident

2) a technical modification made by the user or a third party (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc.)

3) use of or contact with: harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source

4) incorrect use: abnormal conditions (e.g. underwater), lack of maintenance or care

5) ageing due to normal wear of the inner fabrics or foams, the appearance of the external parts, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc.)

6) abnormal and prolonged exposure to ultra-violet light, in particular for the decorative colours.

In addition, SHARK cannot consider subjective considerations related to use of the helmet as defects covered by the warranty: problems with comfort, size, noise or whistling, aerodynamics, etc.

SHARK cannot be held liable for the temporary non-availability of the helmet while it is being enhanced to satisfy the needs of its owner.

In all cases, the maximum warranty period is 5 years. Replacement of a component during this period does not prolong this period.

taken from http://www.shark-helmets.com/app/garant ... sp?lang=EN

plus most new boxed helmets come in a polysterene cage within the box so that unless it is an impact that is from a severe height or crush then it is that that takes the impact

also have you tried the helmet on as remember helmets do form a "mould" of the wearer and if they got lumps and bumps in different places the contact/cushion zone may be greater in some places ..

i personally would not use a secondhand helmet but each to their own

for that price you could have got http://www.bustersclassic.co.uk/proddet ... od=B017101

when i bought my helmet the salesperson tried giving me one that was sat on back of a display bike in window ...... errr no ta one in a box please .... that is the last one we have ...... oh well will go elsewhere then .... was not aking the risk of it being knocked off the display plus u/v exposure even though claims it was only been there a few days ..

next dealer cost me an extra tenner (wouldnt price match) but it was a new in boxhelmet ......

yes i know myself i have knocked it banged it on a doorway etc but i know its history and would never consider selling it to anyone else ...

5 yrg guarantee

EXCLUSIONS

This warranty only covers problems related to materials or manufacturing. SHARK cannot be held liable with regard to the product in the following cases:

Any damage following:

1) a fall or accident

2) a technical modification made by the user or a third party (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc.)

3) use of or contact with: harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source

4) incorrect use: abnormal conditions (e.g. underwater), lack of maintenance or care

5) ageing due to normal wear of the inner fabrics or foams, the appearance of the external parts, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc.)

6) abnormal and prolonged exposure to ultra-violet light, in particular for the decorative colours.

In addition, SHARK cannot consider subjective considerations related to use of the helmet as defects covered by the warranty: problems with comfort, size, noise or whistling, aerodynamics, etc.

SHARK cannot be held liable for the temporary non-availability of the helmet while it is being enhanced to satisfy the needs of its owner.

In all cases, the maximum warranty period is 5 years. Replacement of a component during this period does not prolong this period.

taken from http://www.shark-helmets.com/app/garant ... sp?lang=EN

plus most new boxed helmets come in a polysterene cage within the box so that unless it is an impact that is from a severe height or crush then it is that that takes the impact

cheers Tim, thought the guarantee might be as much use as a chocolate fireguard ;)