Afternoon Roudout followed by wetlands meet 12/10/08

Meet somewhere local, Have a jaunt, Ben says theres a cafe/bar he wants to checkout from there maby ride to tynemouth - Sheilds then onto the meet. I am free to meet anytime from 1500. Whos up for it??

Steve you get your bike back on the road yet???

the new job is probs as exciting as death?

ermm yeah am up for this ride out!

how about you guys coming from sunderland meet anyone coming from newcastle at the Mcdonalds at westerhope (turn off the A1 after A69/hexham turnoff and Mcdonalds is next to roundabout at top of slip road)

maybe then go down towards whitley...tynemouth...shields ...then the meet? could meet about 1500 - 1530??

So its on then - Luke is coming although has not posted yet, We will come together from Sunderland.

Dogpatch - you out to play???

J4ff - You coming out or are we too slow for you??

If there is anyone else out there who is reading this and wants to come just post on here.

:D :D :D :D :D Great news all i need is a screw now (no dirty comments please). So im going to try and find one tomorrow so i should be up and running for Sunday. Ill have to sweet talk my wife now to make sure i can play out. So see u on sunday yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

aye I shall certainly be joining in, il slow you all down mind, but I'm bringing tabs and my unique charm. So hopefully the tabs will make up for it. What you smoke ben.? Marlboroughs??

Any chance of meeting up with buttergremlen and spookie luke lads where are you meeting at the bp again

HOW DARE YOU - HOW DARE YOU. butLergremlin - You cannt spread me on toast but if im in the mood i might make you a cup of tea, There is the difference :mad:

We are meeting at the total petrol station (The one where me, you and luke met for the first meet we went to) at about 1445.

A 3pm meet up at Maccy Dees wont work if theyre meeting up at 2.45pm in Sunderland/Washington.Ill meet up there earlier to get to the unknown Total garage :lol:

I know a few Total petrol stations.Which one you talking about.(Give me a street name or stick a multimap link up please).

Also got them AVI's taken off my player from Alston.Tried as many video fix programs as i could find with no luck ill stick'em on a disc to see if you can crack them.

A 3pm meet up at Maccy Dees wont work if theyre meeting up at 2.45pm in Sunderland/Washington.Ill meet up there earlier to get to the unknown Total garage :lol:

I know a few Total petrol stations.Which one you talking about.(Give me a street name or stick a multimap link up please).

Also got them AVI's taken off my player from Alston.Tried as many video fix programs as i could find with no luck ill stick'em on a disc to see if you can crack them.

That would be good, Ill see what i can do with them.

Total petrol station is the one on thompson road in southwick sunderland, SR5 1SF

http://www.multimap.com/s/lZMXJBlA

Good point about the times :!: :oops: And with the 125 with us might be a little slower (No offence intended)

Will get to the Mc about 1515 i would think, If were all at the total petrol station early then we can leave early.

So there will be 4 of us (Me, Luke, Jaff, Steve) Meeting at total :?: :?: and Ben & GSXR Steve will meet us at Mc Food. Sorted 8-)

If we go from tynemouth to sheilds we will end up taking the tunnel so remember your 20p :wink: :lol:

no offense?.....bit late now...your just mad because ill be getting my 660 before you, then well see.....i hate you.

You dont hate me. And i checked you can join the A1 from washington and travel up as that is the point where it becomes the A1 rather than the A1(m)

aye I will c you 2 at mcdonalds at 1500! I wil b the one asleep on the grass as I am stil at twating work! plus gotta a few thngs to add to the bike in the morning!

marlboro lights wil do the trick luke! I wil try not to lose them on the A1 this time!

Right correct me if i am wrong:

me, Steve and luke will meet at the total petrol station in sunderland at about 1430 - 1445 then we will ride to the McD's at westerhope just off the A1 (After the A69) and meet Jaff, Ben and Steve (GSZR) and maby steves mates??? for about 1500 - 1515???

From there we will visit bens bar, tynemouth, Southsheilds and the Washington Meet - Then Home - Good day will be had by all.

Right correct me if i am wrong:

me, Steve and luke will meet at the total petrol station in sunderland at about 1430 - 1445 then we will ride to the McD's at westerhope just off the A1 (After the A69) and meet Jaff, Ben and Steve (GSZR) and maby steves mates??? for about 1500 - 1515???

From there we will visit bens bar, tynemouth, Southsheilds and the Washington Meet - Then Home - Good day will be had by all.

Oh my god, I was rather drunk when i wrote that, I am very impressed i was able to type properly, lol.

Well I figured I may as well join the forum, then I realised I already joined some time ago, just never posted! :roll: Its the other Steve here (with the smashed up RSV1000R :? ). Twas a canny ride out today & no doubt I'll catch you all for another some time soon. 8-)