NEC

Anyone up for the NEC in December?? Travel on Friday the 5th - night, Stay over and go to the show on the 6th and travel back after the show on the 6th. Get some cheep accomodation - Posibly youth hostle (No not like the film Hostle) and if there are enough of us going i should be able to get a cheep mini bus for the weekend????

So far Me, Ben (Newcastle Falcons) and Luke are up for it. Anyone Else???

how much do you think it will cost mate just an aprox if you can with everything included just to decide if its worth pitching it to the misses as she has the money lol

ps Gary been meaning to ring you mate as i missed your call and just got a new phone and texting takes me ages.

Nee bother mate, I was just wondering what was going on with your points?? Wanted the story :D

Everyone who does not know about the NEC Checkout this link:

http://www.motorcycleshow.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

aint got as far as accom yet , although it does need done soon , b n b or travel lodge not big fan of youth hostels etc i have spent to long in desserts to rought it when home , steph is fine , all good , the bike is a write off , frames done , plus ll the rest . still trying to claim against the council , asked baz / says he will come but would have to be back for six on the sat so it would cut our day short , he is at work at ten on the sat so needs to be back up ,

Guest Ninja-Bear

Some of us guys and gals are going on Sun 7th, last day, and a few of us are stopping over nearby @ a Premier Inn on Sat for meal and drinkiepoos :cheers: Could see you there if anyone is going on that day 8-)