Sunday 4th February Rideout.

Guest Ninja-Bear
Aww brilliant!

Damn you Ninja Bear eating my cake!!

Whos the guy on the right in black?

Shame on me I can't remember his name, he came with Nickki and Hodgy though so they will know :oops:

I can now confirm that Nickki is the official N.A.S.A test pilot :shock:

Still I got past her :wink:

Sorry about eating the cake Viks, by way of compensation let me describe it to you....it was a bit like a Bakewell Tart, large square with mosit sponge filling and jammy bit in the middle, covered in white soft icing and a cherry on top.....about 3/4 " thick and it was soooooooooo scrummy :wink:

Took a few snaps with my mobile but most are crap quality, so here are a couple that you can at least see :roll: :roll:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/TheBear1964/DSC00085.jpg

Assembled at Thirsk ready for the off.....after my carbs had thawed out :roll:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/TheBear1964/DSC00086.jpg

My bike by the time we got to Whitby....it looked as dirty as Nickkis did BEFORE she set out :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: P.S. Keep it to yourselves but she told me shes gonna wash it :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

Ok just for Drew, left to right, Diane, Nickki, Hodgy, Rob (I think), and Keith (Stealth)

Edited by Ninja-Bear

172 miles, checked out some accomodation in Moffat for the Pan group the Balmoral Hotel with secure bike parking and reasonable prices very nice peeps, keen to encourage Bikers to use their place so if any of you can help promote them somehow......... . Discovered a couple of new roads (A707 Selkirk to Peebles is a cracker) and a B road that goes past Stobo Castle (mohamed Al Fayeds Spa for the rich and infamous), got Rob's radio working well for most of the day. Weather was a bit dull and got chilly towards the end but way better than we'd any right to expect at this time of year. Pics to follow, feeling a bit knackered

Well another excellent day out, thanks guys and gals 8)

Had to thrash me little bike to within an inch of it's life to keep up though :lol:

Don't think I've ever got to Whitby that fast before :shock: and coming home, the traffic on the A64! well it was a car park in a couple of places, had to do loads of filtering else we'd of still been sat there :?

Cheers folks, looking forward to the next one!

I think his name was Rob - hope I'm right. No doubt Nikki will tell me if I'm wrong :oops:

:laugh:

It's Stu..... I'll tell him he made a good impression!!

We had been up drinking wine until 2.30am, and had to get up early to get me home from Leeds for my bike and back to Leeds AGAIN! lol

I can now confirm that Nickki is the official N.A.S.A test pilot :shock:

Still I got past her :wink:

My bike by the time we got to Whitby....it looked as dirty as Nickkis did BEFORE she set out :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: P.S. Keep it to yourselves but she told me shes gonna wash it :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

A) I was stuch behind an idiot in a vectra who kept swervin in and out as if to overtake and I admit - I hung back thinking this idiot is gonna take me out!! Paul eventually :wink: caught up and swung straight past lol

B) My bikes dirrrrrrty cos I ride her hard!! and I prefer riding to cleanin!! :wink:

and no - I haven't washed her yet!!

:booty:

Yes, she's a girl bike!! (is that why I have no luck with men? should I be winking at Viks instead?? :wink: :wink: )

Yeah one day I'm going to video the whole A702 between Elvanfoot and Carsephairn, if there's a better bike road I've yet to find it.

We could make that a rideout weekend meet....

Looks awesome :D

Guest Ninja-Bear
great idea nickki, I'll have to get a vid for the bike first tho. Have found a hotel that welcomes bikers close to the route

Seen that Nickki, Hotel, nice DRY comfy beds etc, etc, no nasty tents needed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Guest Ninja-Bear

...err :oops: its not me Nickki, Diane doesn't like em...and can't very well leave her alone in a hotel can I, so I suffer and stop there with her as well...god the sacrifices us men make :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

...err :oops: its not me Nickki, Diane doesn't like em...and can't very well leave her alone in a hotel can I, so I suffer and stop there with her as well...god the sacrifices us men make :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

The times we go beyond the call of duty ninja bear to make woman happy