saturday 22/11/08 ride out

Guest BikerMel

anyone up for a ride out on saturday?

gary (butlergremlin) is busy with his bang stix all day so i will have the bike to myself whoopeee!!

it will be my 2nd solo ride and my first group ride since i passed my test 4 weeks ago, bit nervous about going alone with no one giving directions in me ear :lol:

the destination is open to offers, the only rule is a brew somewhere along the rout

would prefer to be back before dark too, a bit of a wimp in the dark :roll:

After arriving at work this morning with a white care rater than a blue one, and seeing the gritters out on my way home I think tomorrow will have to be knocked on the head.

unlucky about the exhaust, may I recommend you get a full new one, in my limited experience, once one part is replaced, the rest follows in quick succession.

Will have to let you know about next week, see if the bike is free, or I will ride on the back, either way I will let you know,

m

I hear ya.

I waited 2 year for key hole op on my knee.After they initialy told me to take 2 weeks off work :? 6 weeks physio,mri scan 8 months later op a year later.God i wish id went to bupa